HACPA services include but not limited to
- Creating educational programs for Hyderabadi youth, upcoming generations, and the community at large that speaks the language to experience the beauty of the Urdu language
- Providing financial assistance and career guidance to deserving families and orphans in Central PA and Hyderabad, India
- Providing medical assistance for low income families.
- Inviting up and coming poets, scholars, and other eminent artists to foster an appreciation for Hyderabadi culture and arts.
- Hosting an annual convention to strengthen the community and preserve Hyderabad Urdu culture
- Coordinating matrimonial activities among the Muslim families in and around Central PA and on national level connecting with other established Hyderabadi Associations
- Engaging activities for senior citizens as they share their heritage and knowledge about the culture with the upcoming generation.
- Organizing Quran and Seerah competition in coordination with the local Masajids.
- Collaborating with other Hyderabadi associations in the USA.